Wednesday, July 13, 2011

SORRY

First off I'd just like to apologize to everyone for the lack of content lately. I've been busy out doing everything and nothing at all, completely neglecting my computer, but I'm back (at least for now) & I'd like to share some exciting news..

You may know him as the front man of the late great synth band "THE FIZ", W∆RP♬W∆VE would like to welcome RC Bankwell to the family! RC currently living out in the big apple of NYC working amongst artists such as Kid Cudi & Boys Noize, to name a few, is now an author of the W∆RP♬W∆VE experience!




I'd like to start this off with a F'king! amazing remix of Brenda Lee's "sorry". I love the drop here, Along with some older FIZ songs to celebrate the return of RC & I's musical love via the W∆RP♬W∆VE experience.


Brenda-Lee-Im-Sorry-Woodhead&Blenda-Remix
Brenda-Lee-Im-Sorry-Woodhead&Blenda-Remix by Blenda_


THE FIZ-Space Cruizin' (exploration of the outter cerabellum)
Space Cruizin' (exploration of the outter cerabellum) -THE FIZ by EricMessier

THE FIZ-Jump Up Stay High
Jump Up Stay High-THE FIZ by EricMessier

*BONUS*
THE FIZ-Lo-Fi Electronic Voyage Mixtape
Lo-Fi Electronic Voyage Mixtape-THE FIZ by EricMessier

No comments:

Post a Comment